Documents and Resources
Links to Other Monarch Information
- Announcement of the 2016 Monarch Conservation Implementation Plan - Here is the plan itself.
- The Monarch Butterfly Annual Cycle (Graphic from the Monarch Butterfly Journey North Website)
- Timelapse of Monarch Butterfly metamorphosis
- Model Waystation for 100 sq.ft. Garden, design by James Dillon, PCH
- Sanitation methods for raising Monarchs
- Habitat Feature: Milkweeds - from the Cornell Lab's YardMap Network
- Webinars and interviews from the National Conservation Training Center:
- Monarch Butterfly Conservation Webinar Series - The USFWS is partnering with the Monarch Joint Venture to develop a series of webinars on monarch biology, monitoring, and conservation.
- Life Among the Monarchs - Mark Madison, interviews Lincoln Brower, Distinguished Service Professor of Zoology Emeritus at the University of Florida and Research Professor of Biology at Sweet Briar College. May 21, 2015. (00:59:10)
- Life Among the Monarchs: A Biological Interview with Linda Fink (00:13:18)
- The archives of The Monarch Alliance listserv are here.
- Mayors' Monarch Pledge - By taking the Mayors' Monarch Pledge, you are committing to both restore habitat in your community and encourage your citizens to do the same. Read the Mayors' Monarch Pledge and then take the pledge online!
- The University of Minnesota Monarch Lab
- The Monarch Larva Monitoring Project has an online training course.
It also has some some presentations on its webste. In addition they have compiled some useful resources for "trainers".